Capacity: 16 bottles
Dimensions (Ø x H) (mm) : 890 / 1250mm x 760mm
Weight : 125 kg
• Available Models: Enoround 16 DT – Enoline 8+8 REF (16 bottles placed in a circle)
• Wine Temperature: Refrigerated: 7°C to 18 °C The Dispenser has a dual temperature compartments managed separately in order to serve both red and white wines
• Use and System Activation: self-service through 2 wine card readers which manage 8 bottles each. It can serve two customers at the same time
• Gas Supply: food grade Nitrogen or Argon (cylinder or generator not included).
• Volumes : 1 or 3 configurable volumes with touch screen key display
• Display: each position has an LCD graphic touch screen interactive display to monitor the dispenser’s functions. A central LCD graphic screen supplies general information
• Material : Stainless Steel with Corian top
• Colors and Finishings: it is possible to choose from the following Corian colors: Glacier white, Nocturne black, Coffee Bean and “Corian-customized ”colours (www.corian.com/colours)
• Cooling System: by refrigerator compressor.
• Condensate Drainage: not required
• Lighting System: LED Lighting; intensity changes according to different functions
• Environment control: a junction box performs a check on all external environment conditions (temperature, pressure, humidity) in order to auto-adjust the dispenser’s efficiency. This guarantees increased precision of pour volumes and better functionality of the refrigeration system.
• Nitrogen/Argon Leak Control: a designated pressure control system highlights any gas leak directly on the display.
• Bottles Lifting System: electrical pistons that avoid using air or gas for bottle activation.
• Positioning: support furniture needed. For the correct positioning the base height must be between 90 and 95 cm from the ground.
• Wine Card Types: chip card (SMART card) and RFID MIFARE (shared-use MAD system compatible).
• Modules Interfacing: LAN network, TCP/IP protocol.
• 220 Volts / 60 Hz
• Energy Consumption: 70 watts